Celebrate Mothers Day on King William Road
Celebrate Mum and WIN this Mother’s Day on King William Road
Mother’s Day is just around the corner on Sunday 12th May, and we want to celebrate the women who inspire us. As we take a walk down King William Road, the business’ is full of inspiring women who are juggling the joys of Motherhood and the highs and lows of running a business.
This Mothers Day, we are acknowledging the inspirational women #onKWR and sharing their personal stories of motherhood, what it means to them and how they plan to celebrate Mothers Day this year on Sunday 12th May. (click here to read).
While we celebrate women, you can too and WIN this Mother’s Day, simply by sharing a photo on Instagram of a woman who inspires you and let us know why. Just follow the entry details below on how to enter
Competition has now closed.
Winner: Damien @this.is.pie has been contacted via Instagram
HOW TO ENTER
Snap a photo with a woman who inspires you everyday
Upload your photo to Instagram and let us know in 25 words or less how you are inspired by the inspirational woman in your life and use the hashtag #celebratewomenonkwr
Follow @kingwilliamroad for your chance to win.
(See Terms and Conditions below)
MOTHER‘S DAY COMPETITION 2019 | TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Entry Details and any other information provided on how to enter the Competition form part of these Conditions of Entry. Your entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Instagram does not sponsor, endorse or be part in any case of this Competition.
- The competition is being conducted by King William Road Traders Association Incorporated of PO Box 302, Unley SA 5061(“King William Road Traders Association” and “the promoter”).
- The Mother’s Day 2019 Competition commences at 12:01 ACST on Wednesday 24 April 2019 and entries close at 23:59 ACST on Sunday 12 May 2019 (“the Promotion Period”).
- The prize includes a King William Road prize pack and has a minimum total prize pool of $500.
- If a prize (or part thereof) is unavailable, the promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part thereof) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The prize is non-transferrable and non-redeemable for cash.
- In order to be eligible:
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
- Entries must be submitted via Instagram.
- Entrants must be following @kingwilliamroad.
- Entrants must upload a photo of an inspirational woman in their life.
- Entrants must include a caption with the photo of the inspirational woman in their life detailing how they are inspired by the inspirational woman and include the hashtag #celebratewomenonkwr.
- Captions must not exceed 25 words in length.
- Entrants must be South Australian residents aged 16 years or above.
- Entry is open to all King William Road customers.
- King William Road employees, store owners, retailers and their families are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants can enter the competition more than once, by uploading multiple photos, providing they are not duplicate photos or duplicate captions.
- King William Road Traders Association takes no responsibility for late, misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or any other reason. Incomplete, inelligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The winner will be announced via @kingwilliamroad at 12:00 ACST Monday 13 May 2019.
- The winner’s details may be published on the King William Road website and other social media accounts.
- King William Road Traders Association shall endeavour to contact the winner of the Competition via their Instagram account. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted before 17:00 ACST on Monday 20 May 2019, an alternate winner shall be selected and the original winner will forfeit the Prize.
- The winner must make contact with Chelsea Mattner, Project and Community Manager, King William Road Traders Association Incorporated at email@example.com by 17:00 ACST on Monday 20 May 2019 to claim the Prize. If the winner does not claim the prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions then the prize is forfeited without compensation.
- If the prize remains unclaimed, an alternate winner will be selected from all non-winning eligible entries at 12:00 ACST on Tuesday 21 May 2019.
- The alternate winner will be announced via @kingwilliamroad at 12:00 ACST on Thursday 23 May 2019.
- King William Road Traders Association shall endeavour to contact the alternate winner via their Instagram account.
- The alternate winner must make contact with Chelsea Mattner, Project and Community Manager, King William Road Traders Association Incorporated at firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 ACST on Tuesday 28 May 2019 to claim the Prize. If the winner does not claim the prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the prize will be forfeited without compensation.
- The winner should obtain his/her own advice as to the taxation effect of receiving the prize.
- The decision as to the winner of the prize is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- King William Road Traders Association reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including proof of identity, age and residency). King William Road Traders Association may, in its sole discretion disqualify any entry which in the opinion of King William Road Traders Association includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who has, in King William Traders Association’s opinion, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion or King William Road Traders Association. King William Road Traders Association reserves the right to disqualify any entry, including a winner, if King William Road Traders Association becomes aware that the entry is not submitted in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- All entries to the Competition become the property of King William Road Traders Association and you acknowledge that you assign all of your right, title and interest (including copyright) in and to your entry to King William Road Traders Association from the time of entry, strictly for the purpose of King William Road Traders Association utilizing your entry in connection with the Competition (for example, reposting a winning entry on the King William Road website and social media accounts).
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to make multiple entries with a single purchase or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- By entering the Competition, you agree that the King William Road Traders Association may use your personal details for the purposes of conducting the Competition, including the use of your Instagram name in promotional formats.
- King William Road will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winners.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned; whether caused by infection or computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, subject to any written direction from any State Authority the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition without any liability to any Entrant.